Based at St Peters Chapel on Brookhurst Close, is the 5th Bebington Scouts Group. We offer exiting scouting adventures and opportunities for everyone aged 4 to 14 years old.
Whichever section you would like to get involved with – we promise you will have fun. Our programmes are varied to suit all ages; from den building to camping, cooking on open fires to shooting, archery, cycling, hiking, climbing, crafting and photography – there’s nothing we can’t do! Come along and enjoy the fun, whilst developing some great “skills for life”.
- Big Breakfast – Saturday 20th November!We’re delighted to announce our next Big Breakfast will be held on Saturday 20th November! Come along and support your local Scout group by joining us for what is always a great community event. Spread the word, bring your friends and family, and grab yourself a Full English – what better way to kick off […]
- Squirrels Launch!On Thursday 4th November 2021, we launched our brand new section at the 5th Bebington Scout Group – Squirrels! We welcomed 18 new members along to start their Scouting journey with us, and much fun was had by all. We also received a kind donation from the Baden-Powell Guild to help us launch Squirrels and […]
- Announcing… Squirrels!We’re delighted to announce we’ll be launching Squirrels on the 4th November! A brand new section for 4 to 6 year olds to get stuck in and join the Scouting family! Squirrels will meet on a Thursday evening during school term time, from 5:30 until 6:30pm, at St Peter’s Chapel, Brookhurst Close in Bromborough. Come […]
- Cox Wood camp – October 2021At the beginning of October 2021, we held our first weekend camp for over two years! We stayed for two nights at Cox Wood scouts activity centre in Wrexham, hosting a variety of activities such as crate stacking, archery, shooting, den building and much more. It was a great weekend by all accounts and everyone […]
- AGM 2020 ReportHello As you may be aware, we held our yearly AGM on Thursday 29th October. If you missed it and you haven’t received a copy of the reports, please click the links below that will take you to a copy of the used PowerPoint and associated documents, including financial reports and section reports. We hope […]