Based at St Peters Chapel on Brookhurst Close, is the 5th Bebington Scouts Group. We offer exiting scouting adventures and opportunities for everyone aged 4 to 14 years old.
Whichever section you would like to get involved with – we promise you will have fun. Our programmes are varied to suit all ages; from den building to camping, cooking on open fires to shooting, archery, cycling, hiking, climbing, crafting and photography – there’s nothing we can’t do! Come along and enjoy the fun, whilst developing some great “skills for life”.
- Celebrating 75 years of Scouting at Bebington DistrictFrom the 13th to the 15th of May 2022, members of the 5th Bebington Scout Group joined other sections of the district for a weekend camp at Tawd Vale activity centre in Ormskirk for a fantastic weekend of camping and activities. From archery to low ropes, cave-bus to craft – it was a fantastic weekend […]
- A Mayoral visit to SquirrelsIt was a privilege to welcome the Mayor of Wirral along to Squirrels on the 2nd December 2021, as we completed our first round of investitures to formally welcome them into the scouting family. Squirrels is the latest chapter in the Scouting story, allowing young people aged 4 to 6 to get active, explore nature […]
- Big Breakfast – Saturday 20th November!We’re delighted to announce our next Big Breakfast will be held on Saturday 20th November! Come along and support your local Scout group by joining us for what is always a great community event. Spread the word, bring your friends and family, and grab yourself a Full English – what better way to kick off […]
- Squirrels Launch!On Thursday 4th November 2021, we launched our brand new section at the 5th Bebington Scout Group – Squirrels! We welcomed 18 new members along to start their Scouting journey with us, and much fun was had by all. We also received a kind donation from the Baden-Powell Guild to help us launch Squirrels and […]
- Announcing… Squirrels!We’re delighted to announce we’ll be launching Squirrels on the 4th November! A brand new section for 4 to 6 year olds to get stuck in and join the Scouting family! Squirrels will meet on a Thursday evening during school term time, from 5:30 until 6:30pm, at St Peter’s Chapel, Brookhurst Close in Bromborough. Come […]