Author: 5th Bebington Scout Group Admin

  • Just a quick update for our plans over the summer. We are currently waiting for approval to be able to resume outdoor Scouting activities. If we get the green light for this soon, we’ll put together a programme and send out info about returning safely. If this takes longer than expected, we’ll carry on running […]

    Continue reading