Update: Covid-19 Summer Plans

Categories: ,

Just a quick update for our plans over the summer.

We are currently waiting for approval to be able to resume outdoor Scouting activities. If we get the green light for this soon, we’ll put together a programme and send out info about returning safely.

If this takes longer than expected, we’ll carry on running Zoom meetings until we are able to return outdoors.

In both cases this will be a reduced programme over the summer (maybe bi-weekly in some cases).

Thanks for supporting the group during this challenging time, it’s been a pleasure to see Scouting continue under these difficult circumstances.

Enjoy the “summer”, hope to see you again very soon.

5th Bebington Leaders

Leave a Reply